• Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of working experience as a project manager.
• Technical discipline with 5+ years of relevant development life cycle experience in systems and applications management including systems/application design.
• Demonstrated ability to drive technology project success leveraging both Waterfall and Agile methodologies, values, and processes.
• Strong technical skills, dedication, innovation, drive for excellence.
• Effective influencing and persuasion skills with groups not directly working for you.
• Experience architecting and contributing to the development and execution of strategic technology initiatives.
• Effectively leverage relationships across global, diverse technical SME population.
• Self-starter, motivated, works independently.
• Continuous eye for improvements.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Project and risk management skills, including Issue resolution.
• Billing or CIB knowledge preferred.
• Project management tools and software: Microsoft Project, Excel, SharePoint.
• Proven experience managing and working with culturally diverse and geographically distributed teams.
• Knowledge of Cyber Security.
• Experience working through entire application lifecycle.
• Demonstrated ability establishing credibility with business executives, along with presenting to and influencing senior management.
• Experience in global platform development in financial industry.
• Experience managing offshore/onshore model and mentoring less experienced team members.
• Ability to lead, delegate, motivate, and support resources to achieve high delivery demands.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.