JPMC is seeking a candidate to join the Chase Pay - Mobile Wallet Division and serve as a Applications Development Lead. Those selected for this position will join a high performing team of individuals working with cutting edge
technologies within the Microsoft development ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is a highly-organized and detail-oriented individual with the ability to work directly with business stakeholders, vendors, technical leads and other business associates to ensure that the solutions developed satisfy the
business requirements set forth.
Applicants must be strong leaders with a deep background with Microsoft development technologies including Visual
Studio, C#, ASP.NET Core/Web API, and have experience working with Microsoft Azure technologies such as Service
Fabric, App Services, API Management, Event Hubs, Service Bus, and Document DB. Applicants must be highly selfmotivated,
have excellent communication and organization skills, and be able to demonstrate a solid proficiency with
object-oriented design concepts.
· Participate in the software development team utilizing Agile methodologies
- Provide technical leadership for solutions developed with Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Azure
- Responsible for the detailed technical design and development of software components/features
- Contribute to the estimation of effort and breakdown of work into tasks
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior developers
- Identify and communicate risks and opportunities at the solution level
- Drive an increase in software component reuse, platforms and environment consolidation and champion the goal of
reducing overall IT costs
- Stakeholder management with key customers ensuring that there is business confidence in the solution being delivered
- Ability to create documentation within the code and to support knowledge transfer about the code to technical writer(s)
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application of those technologies within the
solutions being developed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 7+ years in a corporate or consulting environment performing software design, coding, testing, and implementation
- 3 to 5 years as a technical lead
- 2 to 3 years of experience delivering solutions within Microsoft Azure
- Expert programming proficiency with .NET Framework and C#
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology is required
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and web service standards (REST, SOAP and WCF)
- Expert in software design patterns such as MVC, Dependency Injection, Factories, Strategy, etc.
Additional Preferred Expertise
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience with micro services architecture
- Experience working with enterprise applications or high volume sites
- Work experience in a payments industry
- Microsoft Certifications
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.