The QA technology team supports the Chase Merchant Connect Platform which is part of the Chase Pay digital team.The team member’s work in an Agile methodology and work with various internal/external partners to help promote the adoption of digital payments.
The QA test analyst / Software Engineer is responsible for the analysis, scoping and execution for the QA testing phases
of a technology project and responsible for producing the QA testing deliverables (including Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test
Script Matrices, Test Execution Schedules, Progress and Test Summary Reporting) to professional standards.
The QA test analyst will work as part of the application development team and will work on various user stories based
on the current sprint. At a minimum, the QA analyst will need to be involved in the System/Technical Specification
development phase of a project (includes both functional and non-functional requirements). The QA testing project will
commence at this point with the production of the high level deliverables/estimates.
- Attend and contribute to the daily stand-up, story planning and story review
- Identify the components of the system to be automated, based on both business priority and the benefits of automated
- Promote developer productivity through championing effective unit testing, code coverage and improving code quality
- Review Continuous Integration (CI) automation implementations and encourage sound design principles
- Develop and execute automated test suites across a variety of platforms and services
- Ensure that automated test suites are reliable and maintainable
- Promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices
- Coach and mentor QA team in test automation implementation and best practices
- Production/delivery and management/maintenance of QA testing deliverables/test assets (including Test Strategies, Test
Plans, Execution Schedules & Metrics).
- Input/review of Functional Specification, System Design and System Specification documentation.
- First level analysis for problems in test environment setup or test execution
- Defect management/tracking to completion
- Ability to work as part of the QA team and share knowledge and experience.
- Ability to work with developers, business analysts, project managers and business users on a project by project basis.
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or other related discipline
• 6 + years of experience in Software/Product testing
Groovy, CSS, .Net, VBScript, SQL, etc.).
• 5+ years of experience using Test Driven Development tools (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, SOAP-UI, HP ALM/
QTP, JIRA, JUnit, NUnit,etc)
* Experience using the Microsoft Azure platform
• Should be a hands on Agile practitioner
• Experience working with culturally diverse work-groups with strong team management, leadership and mentoring skills
• Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Performance and Load testing tools
• Able to demonstrate experience with and understanding of a formal testing methodology,
• Knowledge and appreciation of the value of the different QA testing phases/types within the SDLC
• Process knowledge of the technology project life cycle.
• Production and management/maintenance of QA testing deliverables (including Test Strategies, Test Plans, FPA,
• Document creation and management.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously to produce (to a professional standard) and manage the QA testing project deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure all QA deliverables are met.
- Ability to show initiative and be a self-starter.
- A commitment to customer service excellence and professional representation
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.