Provide administrative and business support in all recruiting facets of daily business routine for JP Morgan Securities (JPMS). A qualified candidate must be highly organized, competent in key administrative skills, well-spoken and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
· Assisting Executive Recruiting with the scheduling of Financial Advisor Recruit VIP days to NY and acting as onsite facilitator
· Responsible for recruiting analytics weekly MIS reporting to senior leaders in Wealth Management
· Help manage and implement JPMS Recruitment Pipeline to track lifecycle of Financial Advisor recruits while reporting to JPMS Senior Leaders
· Manage 3rd party vendor candidate referral flow to track for accuracy and activity change; when applicable process accounts payable invoices for referred hired candidates
· Basic financial modeling to assist with deal analyses incentivizing Financial Advisors to transition their business to JPMS
· Act as a due diligence coordinator between Executive recruiting and JPMS branches collecting appropriate documents for an offer committee to review Financial Advisor deal
· Create and help implement the strategic recruiting process for 2018 to standardize processes, centralize tasks, and reduce redundancies
· Assist Executive Recruiting with Financial advisor post-hire tasks
· Telephone coverage and calendar management for JPMS Senior Business Manager; schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; and coordinate conference calls
· Draft letters, marketing materials, flow charts, spreadsheets and other computer generated documents
· Maintaining the integrity of the employment files
· Assist with overflow, special projects and day-to-day tasks
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.