J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.5 trillion and assets under management of $1.8 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of March 31, 2017)
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is seeking a talented UX Lead for Americas Digital team. The role requires the ability to engage multiple stakeholders, working collaboratively with various marketing teams, product managers, and senior management to enable the delivery of the UX elements across campaigns and broader re - platforming and site roll outs.
The successful individual will combine a passion for creative thinking, problem solving and openness to implementing new ideas and technologies. Focusing on UX design and applying an iterative development process in close alignment with the content team, front end developers, the broader digital organization and the rest of the business to deliver successful UX improvements in line with global and regional priorities.
Working in a collaborative manner with the regional and global development teams this individual will listen to stories, goals, and problem statements then turn them into meaningful UX solutions across all client facing experiences.
Key tasks include:
Interpret product requirements, user stories, persona descriptions etc. and high level business goals into visual solutions and demonstrable improvements to the user experience.
Collaborate with creative services / Brand team, product specialists (web, mobile and email) and content teams to deliver UX capabilities and services
Understand regional requirements and business needs, then work with relevant teams to adapt global guidelines / frameworks to great regional guides and attain business buy in.
- Acts as subject matter expert on UX trends and best practices at both a regional and global level.
- Define new information architectures, navigation concepts, interaction patterns and template elements to develop user experience capabilities across the regional web properties.
- Work with marketing and marketing communications teams to ensure a uniform approach and a strategic alignment to UX design and brand adherence is met
- Supervise ongoing UX / creative activities and maintain the quality and consistency of our websites
- Develop and maintain design wireframes and specifications of best practices to share with design team as new projects begin.
- Conduct, oversee user testing of applications, software and websites as needed
- Provide UX oversight and guidance to email
- Translate business problems into visual solutions and prototypes that improve our digital experience
- Liaise with broader digital team and support collaboration / communication of goals, priorities & accomplishments
- Integrate with the broader digital teams (including Digital marketing, digital channels, Technology & performance marketing) to provide proactive improvements and UX benefits that drive real business value for your stakeholders
- Drive innovation across UX and act as a subject matter expert on UX trends and best practice
- Represent the ‘user’ as their advocate during the development process, conducting early-stage usability testing and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective