Audit Professional Practices is responsible for supporting the Audit Department by maintaining and enhancing programs and processes that promote a standard of excellence and assist auditors in their day-to-day responsibilities. This includes managing the Audit Department’s core business processes, including audit policy/methodology and supporting tools, quality assurance, internal and external reporting, department technology infrastructure, training and campus recruiting. Additionally, Professional Practices is responsible for creating processes to ensure significant regulatory issues regarding Audit are identified and addressed appropriately.
The Research & Analytics team supports the department and organization by providing insights related to various metrics produced by the Audit Department. The team also leverages data from the broader organization and external sources to identify thematic control observations and emerging risks which may warrant further action by the firm.
The ideal candidate is:
· Self-motivated, independent, innovative, and effective under pressure
· Naturally inquisitive; seeks to understand the meaning behind complex data, apply analysis techniques, and translate analysis into easy-to-understand and actionable observations
· Able to partner and influence effectively across the organization
· Able to quickly learn new areas of the business by applying solid foundation and understanding of internal controls and general business practices
· Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
· Perform analytics across various topics including identification of thematic control observations and applicability assessments
· Execution of innovation projects, including enhanced identification of thematic risk and control issues, and improvement of department metrics, processes and practices
· Analysis of firmwide issues and engagement with key stakeholders on varying topics to drive cross-business insights that impact audit coverage model and disposition of thematic control observations
· Prototype and delivery of reports and dashboards to deliver value and insight to stakeholders
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.