JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
The individual would work for the team responsible for projects that develop and implement Mobile banking strategies for JPMorgan Chase. The team works closely with JPM's business units (Retail Banking, Credit Card, other) to understand consumer needs and business priorities and helps deliver innovative products and services to meet those needs.
As a Technical Project Manager in the Delivery Management team you will lead mobile technology projects from concept to implementation working with mobile technologies including iPhone, iPad and Android applications. A Technical Project Manager has two primary customers when leading project work. The first customer is business focused, responsible for designing project requirements and product strategy. The second is technology focused, responsible for creating the product and technical implementation. The Technical Project Manager will also have a post-project implementation responsibility to monitor product quality and adjust as customers deem necessary.
· Lead mobile technology projects from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
· Provide business teams input into project requirements, design and other critical project documentation.
· Build and maintain relationships with internal (business and technology team members) and external (i.e. Apple) customers.
· Responsible for exceptional verbal and written communication including:
· Project risks and issues
· Project status
· Facilitate meetings to support the communication responsibility. Meetings will include project level as well as senior level team members.
· Triage technical issues and lead teams in problem solving.
· Plan team capacity to accommodate mobile project demands.
· Coordinate project schedules.
· Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
· Support project releases.
· 1-2 years technology experience
· Experience with leading projects through all phases of a software development lifecycle.
· Experience with Mobile technology.
· Agile project management experience, including use of agile project management tools (i.e. Wiki, Mingle, etc.) a plus.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to build strong internal and external client relationships.
· Ability to lead geographically distributed and diverse project teams.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project Server.
· Candidates must be self-motivated and confident in ambiguous circumstances.
· College degree or equivalent experience required.