The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology controls agenda.
A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
The role is within Global Supplier Services Technology India Team, based in Hyderabad.
The CT Application Performance Testing Engineer will be responsible for executing end to end performance tests and analysis. Develop test scripts based upon business requirements and processes, in line with defined workflows and use cases. Conduct performance test runs, analyze test results and deliver test reports per JPMC standards. Analyze non-functional requirements and create performance test strategy and plan.
Additional responsibilities of the role include:
• Assist in designing and ensuring overall integrity of the testing strategy.
• Work with appropriate business and technology leads to determine the acceptable range for test results and performance.
• Help design, develop and implement test plans, scripts, and tools using the detailed business requirements document provided by the business analysts.
• Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate data for testing, and prepare that data for the test cases.
• Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
• Coordinate performance testing with technical groups and document all tasks, progress and findings.
• Document test procedures and findings.
• Reconcile test results from different tests and different groups.
• Assess readiness and deviation of product/project performance based upon tests.
• Develop automated performance testing scripts and utilities
• A college degree or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of proven, strong experience with performance testing, HP LoadRunner or JMeter, writing test plans, and reviewing test cases.
• Advanced skills in writing LoadRunner or JMeter scripts.
• Good communication and technical documentation skills.
• Experience in gathering performance testing requirements, determining what needs to be tested and why, and creating test plan to implement.
• Experience in analyzing and understanding application eco-system and performance test results, and identify problem areas and monitoring needs.
• Capable of executing adaptive tests based upon intermediate findings to help troubleshoot and isolate application performance issues.
• Capable of performance testing from end to end independently and being a team player at the same time.
• Java developer experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of C and C++ is a plus.
• Unix/Linux Shell scripting and Windows Power Shell scripting is a plus.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.