J.P. Morgan Asset Management
ETF Nordics Distribution Lead - VP/ED
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive investment managers with over $1.8 trillion dollars of assets under management. We are a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
Beta Strategies is a platform that includes index creation and portfolio implementation capabilities. These beta capabilities help JP Morgan Asset Management deliver on the "Let's Solve It" brand promise by providing a complete suite of investment capabilities that empower clients to build stronger portfolios. It also enables the Asset Management business to strengthen the leadership position in Solutions and Smart Retirement by leveraging beta strategies to increase capacity and to provide the pricing benefits needed to continue the growth trajectory.
The Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) Business sits within the Beta Strategies organization. It is a dedicated team of experienced professionals who work to develop and launch ETFs. We are executing a focused ETF product strategy that spans asset classes, including equities, fixed income and multi-asset. The ETF business leverages the firm’s numerous competitive advantages, including industry leading research and investment insights.
This position will work very closely with the broader distribution organization to help drive and build our ETF asset and revenue growth across the Nordics & Netherlands region. This position will have direct responsibility for growing the ETF business by partnering with internal distribution teams to develop deep relationships with institutional investors including Pensions, insurance companies, ETF Asset Managers, and Global Asset Managers.
We are seeking an experienced ETF professional who is self-motivated and eager to represent a leader in ETF innovation.
• Cultivate ETF relationships with the Pensions, insurance companies, ETF Asset Managers, and Global Asset Managers.
• Partner internally with distribution teams to develop ETF client coverage.
• Collaborate closely with various teams within JP Morgan Asset Management.
• To ensure effective sales territory and diary management to meet activity targets and minimum client servicing requirements.
• Adhere to standardized sales management best practices including effective sales territory and diary management, and working to activity targets and minimum client servicing requirements.
• Adoption of disciplined sales management practices, including full utilization of sales management tools for effective tracking of client activity and pipeline.
• Manage and oversee the execution of ETF sales strategy for Switzerland.
• Contribute to the ETF strategy nationally.
• Partner with the Internal Sales Specialists to effectively deliver ETF resources to clients including comparative analytics, capital markets insights and actionable investment ideas.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.