Asset Management – Sales Strategy Manager- VP/ED
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive investment managers with over $1.8 trillion dollars of assets under management. We are a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
Beta Strategies is a platform that includes index creation and portfolio implementation capabilities. These beta capabilities help JP Morgan Asset Management deliver on the "Let's Solve It" brand promise by providing a complete suite of investment capabilities that empower clients to build stronger portfolios. It also enables the Asset Management business to strengthen the leadership position in Solutions and Smart Retirement by leveraging beta strategies to increase capacity and to provide the pricing benefits needed to continue the growth trajectory.
Beta Strategies is looking for a Vice President or an Executive Director to join the team in London as a Sales Strategy Manager. The role will be the build-out of the beta business entails. Such projects include, but are not limited to 1) working throughout the organization to help coordinate the beta business interaction with other key functions. 2) Working specifically with distribution and marketing to design an integrated distribution approach with appropriate metrics, organization and process to optimize our outputs 3) work with head of the business to establish efficient operating rhythm and overall organization of the business and developing management presentations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Partner with various business groups across functions to execute Beta and ETF priorities, understanding and defining business needs in the context of short and long term objectives
• Work with Senior Management and teams across our Global Beta team to drive forward business priorities
• Work closely with distribution leadership to establish ETF coordinated distribution
• Work closely with marketing to execute coordinated marketing efforts
• Organize, plan and execute Management Committee meetings and in-person off sites
• Create and manage internal and external events (e.g. Town Halls, Sales Conferences)
• Draft and coordination communications with broader business for announcements and key initiatives and events.
• Proactively propose new ideas on both process improvement as well as business innovation
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.