Corporate Technology & Risk (CTR) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase’s Controls, Compliance, Legal,
HR and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of CTR’s drive to standardization,
consistency and simplicity is a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire
enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Compliance Technology, Oversight & Controls Technology, Legal & e-Discovery,
Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, HR Real Estate & Global Services Technology, and Third Party Risk Management.
The Global Supplier Services (GSS) Technology group within the Corporate Functions Technology organization supports the Ariba suite of
applications for procurement, sourcing, analysis and contract management. In the role of Application Developer you will be required to
work closely with both technology and business units to deliver enhancement requests and fix code defects. You will need to communicate
effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels. You will be required to adopt the standard SDLC lifecycle
use the various tools for software code management and defect tracking and produce appropriate documentation for each lifecycle phase.
• Participate in all phases of SDLC for releases
• Participate in design and deployment of new middleware solutions
• Develop code for the Ariba suite of products for new enhancements
• Conduct thorough Unit testing and assist with System and User Acceptance Testing
• Assist in performance testing and risk scans
• Effectively perform and document root cause analysis of issues
• Resolve any risk related items
• Identify code efficiencies and ways to improve processes
• Ability to work on multiple concurrent releases while demonstrating strong organizational skills
• Provide off hours support as needed for Release implementations
• Build and foster relationships across multiple organizations
• Partake in audit support activities, as they pertain to Information Security, for both internal and external audits.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• Minimum five years of Java/J2EE, web services, XML, HTML and SQL
• Experience with all phases of SDLC lifecycle
• 5+ years of experience with Oracle including performance tuning
• 5+ years of experience with UNIX/LINUX and Shell scripting
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Comfortable operating in a high pressure environment
• Strong team player within a global organization
• Ariba applications including Procurement, Sourcing and Contract Management
• Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Weblogic
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.