• Series 99 or 7 Certification; license will be required 120 days after start date
• Strong background in testing, defect management, and release management
• Minimum of 3 years project management experience in financial services
• Minimum of 3 years experience in financial services or equivalent experience
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Must be highly disciplined, a self-starter, and have the ability to execute on assignments independently
• Team player and demonstrated work ethic
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong capacity for operating in a flexible, dynamic environment where creative and strategic thinking
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal and business communication skills
• Undergraduate degree
• Experience working on digital/website initiatives
• Understanding of sophisticated financial/investment products
• Experience with alternative investments and/or alternative investments operations
• Experience using Microsoft Access, Visio, SharePoint, ALM/Quality Center, or JIRA a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.