Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
· Define global content principles that ladder up to J.P. Morgan’s global brand and messaging strategy.
· Set direction and vision for the brand; embrace and direct integrated communication strategy.
· Create audience-specific content strategies based on customer research. Use data to attract and convert new customers, while building and deepening relationships with existing customers.
· Foster a healthy “one team” culture that values diversity and inclusion. Encourage an environment where ideas can be expressed freely. Value the idea that collaboration and communication are critical to success.
· Lead and effectively develop a team of in-house and freelance content strategists, copy/content producers, and SEO experts. Grow talent and develop clear development and succession paths.
· Work closely with internal sources to understand and support end goals. Improve original story telling quality by developing strong and compelling visuals and attention-getting topics.
· Help govern Editorial Guidelines, which should be maintained by the Editorial team and updated regularly.
· Develop an operational model for how content is developed globally, regionally, and locally. Drive strategy to maximize efficiency, reach, and value of the content that is created across the J.P. Morgan website.
· Provide suggestions and develop strategies around copy framework to distribute content into other channels (such as paid search, syndication, and social).
· Participate in brainstorm sessions with internal stakeholders and manage creation of Enterprise calendars and other tools to share broadly with other content teams around the firm.
· Build and nourish relationships with content creators across the firm. Support their efforts by scaling content creation, documenting best practices, increasing distribution, and coordinating topics to eliminate duplication.
· Develop a world-class “always on” SEO strategy that maximizes J.P. Morgan’s investment in the web. Cost-effectively increase traffic to the firm’s properties and exponentially expand the reach of the brand.
· Lead and establish best writing practices for copy creation across the entire J.P. Morgan global enterprise – including, but not limited to, digital platforms, social media, and advertising.
o Manage editorial content calendar.
o Use metrics and analytics to drive content and campaign performance.
o Lead content development ideation for new stories, pitches, and ideas.
o Work with writers, designers, and vendors to develop content.
o Exercise story-level editing (structure, voice, tone) and sentence-level editing (grammar, punctuation, syntax) to produce 15-20 stories per month.
o Identify and vet contributors from third party networks and other partners (publishers, video production companies etc.)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.