The Corporate Marketing team is responsible for branding, content, advertising and strategy for JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) and oversees the J.P. Morgan (JPM) brand. The team supports Corporate Responsibility, the Foundation, the Institute, and other corporate functions. This includes all of the JPMC digital and social channels (jpmorganchase.com, jpmorgan.com, and JPMC LinkedIn and JPMC Facebook pages). Additionally, the firm’s Art and History programs are an extension of the Corporate Marketing team and boast an amazing collection of world-renown art and archives in their collection.
The Content Editor will play a key role as a member of the growing corporate content team which tells the story of the firm through owned and paid channels. This person will help to source and develop content. This includes long-form, short-form, video, photography, and infographics. They will also manage the editorial process and produce assets that will help market the content. He/she will work with various internal and external partners including writers, designers, Legal and Compliance officers, and web developers. The unique individual that would fit this role must be adept at working across lines of businesses and with a large, diverse, and geographically dispersed group of people.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Manage editorial content calendar and content development:
o Ideation process for new stories (including soliciting pitches and generating story ideas).
o Creation and management of content calendar.
o Plan story priorities based on editorial news cycles and corporate initiatives.
o Work with writers, designers, and vendors to develop content.
o Story-level editing (structure, voice, tone) and sentence-level editing (grammar, punctuation, syntax) to produce 15-20 stories per month.
o Identify and vet contributors from third party network and other partners (publishers, video production companies etc.)
o Use metrics and analytics to drive content and campaign performance.
o Ensure proper approvals are met prior to each release.
· Work closely with internal story sources to understand and align content to efficiently their goals.
· Improve story quality with strong packages, new creators, visuals, and attention-getting topics.
· Help govern Editorial Guidelines with the Editorial team (who will lead their maintenance).
· Participate in brainstorm sessions with internal stakeholders and manage creation of Enterprise calendars and other tools to share broadly with other content teams around the firm.
· Provide suggestions around copy framework to distribute content into other channels (such as paid search, syndication, and social).
· Build and nourish relationships with content creators across the firm. Support their efforts by scaling content creation, documenting best practices, increasing distribution, and coordinating topics to eliminate duplication.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.