The Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries (CCBSI) group is part of Commercial Banking at JPMorgan Chase and focuses on U.S. and Canadian companies typically with revenues of over $500mm which require traditional banking services in addition to investment banking products. Our competitive advantage is that we cover this market in a truly unique way – through a partnership between our corporate bankers and investment bankers who together build relationships with our clients and offer customized financial solutions.
Our corporate bankers sell commercial banking solutions and structure loan facilities for our clients. Our investment bankers bring strategic ideas to clients, which are executed with investment banking products. This approach brings together integrated financial solutions ranging from cash management to raising capital and structuring complicated financial solutions. Our business partners include Investment Banking, Corporate Derivatives Marketing, Treasury Services and Asset and Wealth Management, among others.
CCBSI Business Operations Team
The CCBSI Business Operations team is responsible for delivering key controls and operational risk management oversight, identifying areas for control enhancement and process improvement, and is the single point of contact for all functional control partners (e.g. Legal, Compliance, Risk, Audit, Regulatory, Oversight & Control, etc.).
The CCBSI Business Operations Associate will report to the Business Operations Manager within the CCBSI Business Operations team. The primary responsibilities of the role will be to support the Business Operations Managers in the development, implementation and execution of various compliance and risk management initiatives, projects, and process improvements.
Key Job Functions
- Assist with the development, implementation and execution of risk and control related business processes
- Perform data analysis to support and drive key initiatives and projects as assigned
- Assist with a variety of monitoring activities, training and internal communication efforts to ensure policy and procedure compliance in partnership with key stakeholders
- Provide business analysis and project management support for a variety of risk management initiatives and projects
- Work with the Business Operations Manager(s) and other team members to support the risk and control program
- Prepare presentation materials to be shared with senior management and other relevant stakeholders pertaining