Associate, Software Engineering
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Experience or Working knowledge of Content Management Tools. Experience in Adobe CQ5 will be preferred.
- Exposure to Agile methodology, Proficient in reading, writing and speaking in Spanish is desirable
- Good understanding of inter-organizational dynamics, Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Experience with the Internet and/or Internet-related technologies, Strong knowledge of HTML
- Excellent multitasking ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and facilitates meetings
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and leadership skills are essential
- Works under minimum direction and uses independent judgment in decision-making
- Presentation/facilitation skills desirable, Must work well in a geographically dispersed team environment.
- 5+ years of related experience is required, Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with all levels, and types of groups
Digital Content Producer is responsible for completing content entry in Adobe Experience Manager as part of a Sprint Cycle.
The Producer will be assigned to several Scrum Teams which will follow the Agile methodology.
The producer is responsible for ensuring each request is completed by utilizing the producer work plan and is executed at the highest level of quality, and efficiency. The producer must maintain a detailed understanding of the needs of the assigned group from the business and technical perspective. This person will assess customer impacts, create solutions and ensure coordination and communication of impacts to key stakeholders.
Digital Content Producer will be responsible for ensuring work is completed within the SLAs, and when delays occur, they are documented and communicated to the requestor.
This role will be responsible for managing content through content management tool, cross team interactions and project managing content requirements for all of the websites supported within the group.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
2017 JPMorgan Chase & co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability / Veteran.