• Broad understanding of markets and AM products. Knowledge of investment processes and portfolio construction. Some knowledge of Beta/ETF products would be ideal
• Excellent team working and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and constantly prioritise workflow in a busy environment with effective decision making skills and attention to detail
• Control focussed and detail oriented/methodical with good organisational skills
• Ability to deal with people at all levels within the organisation and discuss complex issues in an easy-to-understand way
• Some experience coding investment guidelines into Fidessa Sentinel or similar applications would be beneficial.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer./POST"
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.