JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan, Chase and Bank One brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
About JPMorgan Treasury Services
The Treasury Services (www.jpmorganchase.com/ts) business of JPMorgan Chase is a top-ranked, full-service provider of cash management and currency clearing, providing solutions to corporations, financial services institutions, middle market companies, small businesses, governments and municipalities worldwide. With more than 50,000 clients and operations in 36 countries, JPMorgan Chase Treasury Services is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services.
A Client Service Account Manager maintains and enhances best in class Client Service to a designated portfolio of top tier Treasury Services Clients, promoting 100% Client satisfaction by interacting with the Client on service & operating issues and opportunities.
• Develop, maintain and broaden partnerships with Clients
• Understand Clients’ business to predict their needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Become the Clients’ trusted adviser
• Assist in developing and executing strategic Client plans
• Promote use of self service tools to reduce number of Client enquiries
• Analyse payment and associated activities in order to identify efficiencies and cross sell opportunities
• Promote sharing of experience and best practice across the Service team
• Participate in and support TS initiatives
• Identify opportunities for product development and enhancement
• Develop internal partnerships (e.g. Sales, Operations, Product, WSS)
• Identify and escalate potential risk associated with Client activities
• Record all Client interactions (e.g. calls, meetings, issues, proactive communications)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.