· Analyze transactional activity for consistency and accuracy; liaise with appropriate team(s) and/or individual(s) to facilitate the required adjustments
· Assess the impact of industry, legislative, and/or other changes and develop and communicate required procedural changes resulting from the industry and legislative changes
· Review and analyze the integrity of client data
· Responsible for required tax withholding and reporting
· Perform data and tax package analysis as well as year-end controls and verification
· Ability to identify areas of improvement and recommend efficiency enhancements
· Cross train with other team members, other operational teams, as well as Client Service
· Document and enhance procedures and training documentation
· Document and enhance MIS relating to data analysis, inquiries, and maintain daily MIS
· Ensure adherence to procedures, control policies, and service level agreements
· Communicate and participate in multiple operational, technological, and business projects (business requirements, testing, implementation, procedures, etc.)
· Liaise with business partners to assist in the development, enhancement, and implementation of best practices (other areas of Wealth Management, Investment Bank, and the firm)
· Serve as a subject matter expert
· Support the team’s structure and goals
· Two to four years of financial/operational experience; tax experience required
· Ability to multi-task, plan, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work as a strong team member
· Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent time management and strong organizational skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills; comfortable with scheduling and facilitating discussions
· Self-directed and motivated with attention to detail
· Flexibility to work extended hours as needed
· Proficient with Microsoft Products – Word, Excel and Power Point
· BS/BA required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.