3+ years of experience working in financial services, preferably in wealth management
· 3+ years of Program/Project management and/or Product Ownership/Management experience
· Experience working with distributed and remote teams
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Expertise in defining and building out rich project plans, and ideally their associated operating models
· Ability to manage tight delivery timelines and execute with calmness under pressure with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Action-oriented with a strong sense of urgency to act
· Flexibility with different types of tasks and unforeseen, ad-hoc projects
· Ability to be a team player and/or individual contributor
· Experience working within or understanding of an agile product development framework
· Knowledge of Agile product development tools & practices (Scrum, Jira, Kanban)
· Strong analytical & problem solving skills
· Strong presentation creation and presentation skills
· Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Access skills
· Language skills - English required and multi-lingual preferred
· Bachelor's Degree
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.