CIB CAO REPORTING ASSOCIATE:
About Corporate & Investment Bank, J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The CIB CAO P&A team provides oversight and support for JPMC’s Corporate & Investment Banking CAO Group, a $6.3B organization that partners with all business lines in the CIB and firm-wide to support the Technology and Operation groups.
- eXtraSheet solutions and management for various business groups within CAO
· - Month end activities includes tracking, incorporating movements/ changes, data aggregation, validations, mappings and enabling tools ready for reporting
· - BAU responsibilities include expense and headcount data validation & reconciliations, updates in reporting systems – Essbase and reconciliations with eXtraSheet
· - Preparation of India Book review on monthly basis with variance analysis and commentaries
· - Expense and headcount reporting against plan/ outlook, business day flash, variance analysis, tracking movements across functions/ individual business
· - Preparing Executive Management Report (EMR) & detailed analysis for the business/ function
· Investigate direct and indirect expense allocations charged to the business/ function on regular basis and handle ad-hoc queries
· - Participate and provide inputs for transformation and perform UAT/ Testing
· - Effective engagement with stakeholders, finance managers & aligned teams for updates on expense allocation rules, methodologies, business events etc.
· - Support on monthly forecast, mid year outlook and annual budgeting exercise and other ad-hoc reporting/ analysis
· - Provide support for management reviews and value added analytics
Chartered Accountant / MBA in finance with at least 5-6 years of working experience in reporting, financial planning, forecasting and variance/ trend analysis will be preferred
Competencies / skills required:
· - Experience in Financial Reporting & Analytics will be preferred
- Strong analytical skills, effective communication abilities, proven track record of working well within teams and ability to interact with people at different levels and across countries
· - Able to plan and prioritize various tasks in order to meet deadlines
· -Strong attention to detail in supporting management reporting with clear and concise data analysis and presentation
· - Excellent Excel skills; knowledge in Macros/ MS Access and financial modeling would be an advantage
· - Exposure to tools like Qlikview, eXtrasheet, etc. will be added advantage
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.