As a Project Manager for Robotics you will be responsible for delivery of individual projects or as a team member on major projects. They will also liaise with the end-users to determine business requirements, work closely with Robotics COE and federated team, where relevant, to ensure their development is in line with requirements, conduct and co-ordinate user acceptance testing, document procedures, provide training to the users, and co-ordinate the implementation of the system or process. On smaller projects the position will also be responsible for Project Management including business justification / business case preparation, project planning, status reporting, risk and issue management, stakeholder management and post implementation review including confirmation that the key success metrics have been delivered.
• Managing projects or sub-projects, including planning, documentation of requirements, progress monitoring, test planning and execution and implementation
• Completion of business justification / business case / change request documentation in line with corporate policies
• Planning co-ordination and execution of User Acceptance Testing, including documentation for management and audit purposes
• Whilst the role has no direct staff management responsibilities, you will have to work closely with other teams across operations, Robotics COE and federated teams within CIB. This will involve good influencing skills and good presentation skills
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Good communication skills – both verbal & written
• Good techno operations skills – should be able to understand business processes and should be able to translate the same into technical
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
• Experience with common data science toolkits
• Experience with data visualisation tools
• Experience in using query languages such as SQL
• Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
• Good scripting and programming skills
• Data-oriented personality
• Masters from top business school
• 10 years of work experience
• Ability to work independently and manage your time and priorities effectively
• Flexibility – to be able to manage changing circumstances
• Use of initiative to provide innovative solutions to business issues
• A strong analytical and logical focus to problem solving
• Good listening and influencing skills
• Good documentation skills
• Ability to work overtime at short notice and weekends when required
• Ability to communicate with onshore locations in their time zones where necessary for project delivery
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.