The Business Analyst II will be focused on defining, establishing and governing standard Fraud, Claims and Disputes (FCD) Data Marts. The analyst will be involved in the design & development of new metrics and providing data support for FCD.
· Develop Data Marts and prototypes
· Define FCD Data Mart roadmap and principles
· Liaise with business partners to identify, improve and enhance new and existing Data Marts
· Create and maintain standard FCD data definitions and documentation
· Perform data research, validation and testing
· Establish ongoing Data Mart controls and quality checks
· Identify and drive improvements for processes, controls, and customers
· Provide data and analytical support as needed for FCD and strategic business initiatives
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university in a technical or quantitative field with preferred focus on Information Management
· REQUIRED-Knowledge, demonstrated experience and proficiency with software packages / platforms (SQL, SAS, UNIX, Teradata, Oracle, Cognos)
· Proven track record of defining metrics, transforming large amounts of data into meaningful business views and identifying data improvement opportunities
· Understanding of the Fraud, Claims and Disputes (FCD) operational processes, data and technology platforms is a plus
· Strong development discipline and adherence to best practices and standards
· Strong technical and problem solving skills with the ability to understand business and requirements
· Strong MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Results and client focused with a sense of urgency
· Must be able to communicate complex issues in a crisp and concise fashion to multiple levels of management
· Self-motivated, organized and possess a high level of integrity and attention to detail
· Ability to work and solve problems independently and as a team
· Excel in a high-pressure, deadline oriented environment
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.