The Home Lending Finance team is seeking an analyst or associate to support a broad range of initiatives in the Servicing Finance group. Servicing Finance is responsible for forecasting revenues, monitoring the balance sheet and supporting asset valuation activities. The team has close interactions with Capital Markets, Planning & Analysis, Controllers and Strategy.
The ideal candidate should enjoy quantitative analysis, be inherently curious and willing to challenge, have a keen attention to detail, and be happy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Strong knowledge of financial analysis, accounting concepts and control principles are required. Excellent communication skills and interpersonal/organizational skills are essential.
· Produce regular reporting on Servicing revenue and balances; analyze key drivers of period-to-period changes and provide variance commentary
· Participate in ongoing initiatives to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the forecasting process
· Ownership of ad-hoc analysis and evaluation of proposals impacting Servicing profitability (e.g. buy/sell economics, P&L of business cases)
· Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills. Comfortable in building models, managing large amounts of data and identifying trends
· Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills, with the ability to present information in a clear, concise manner
· Bachelor degree required, minimum 2+ years of working experience in Finance with emphasis in analytical work
· Solid work ethic, good business sense, and demonstrated initiative
· Ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks and bring them to completion
· Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel (including Essbase), PowerPoint, Word and Access
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.