• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study (e.g. physics or mathematics) or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of professional software development experience.
• Software development experience in one or more of the following: Python, C, C++, Java, Go, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting
• Experience working with web application development, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
• Experience with database design, SQL and database programming.
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
• Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
• Expertise in designing, creating Restful APIs.
• Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
• Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
• Background in test automation and continuous integration
• Scrum knowledge or other agile development practices
• Experience with Django, Celery, RabbitMQ
• Understanding of technologies such as virtualization and global infrastructure, load balancing, networking, databases, unstructured data and security.
• Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP).
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.