JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
GTI-DMS Messaging and Integration Services group offers a full rich suite of integration products that deliver high-quality, low-cost solutions for enterprise application integration firm wide. The offering includes solutions and offerings which allow for the connecting of disparate applications into larger, integrated solutions. The group is currently focused on extending and standardizing the Portal/UI capability across the services providing enhanced automation through Self Service Onboarding, Management Console, Auditing, Alerting, Replay and Rest APIs for client data access.
This role provides a unique opportunity to be involved in shaping the Firm wide Messaging and Integration Strategy through development of core services and providing technical consultancy/support to LoB Architects and Application Development Teams.
• Application Integration Technical consultancy to Architects and Application Development Teams across the firm.
• Assist client with the requirements and advise on integration best practice, using Message Bus and other Integration Services products as appropriate
• Advise on messaging formats and provide assistance with Message Bus interface creation (queues, SSL certificates)
• Provide consultancy and assist with message routing rules and choreography
• L3 support for complex technical issues with the managed service applications and supported products
• Application deployment strategy for SIT, UAT and PROD environments and provide assistance in testing
• 3 years+ of client onboarding and/or engineering experience
• Ability to work in a highly energetic global environment showing ability to quickly overcome technical challenges and respond appropriately.
• Strong communication and verbal skills as individual will be required to work closely with clients, users and managers.
• EAI/SOA/ESB Experience
• Any message oriented middleware such as MQ
• XML Schema (namespaces, substitution groups)
• XSLT/XQuery experience for manipulating XML
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work unsupervised to tight deadline
• Self-motivated and responsible
• Knowledge of FpML, SWIFT, FIX, or other financial XML standard
• JUnit for automated test
• Maven and/or Ant for structured build
• UNIX shell scripting
• Web Development experience
• Knowledge or experience in Java