The Retail Fraud Prevention (RFP) team is part of the Fraud, Claims and Dispute (FCD) department within Consumer & Business Banking. RFP is responsible for monitoring high risk suspicious transactions pertaining to Check Fraud, Electronic Money Movement and New Account Screening. In addition the Fraud Hotline call center handles calls from customers & the Chase Branches on all Fraud Related issues.
We are seeking a candidate who has highly developed analytical skills - Capable of understanding and simplifying large amounts of data from various data sources and create actionable data for senior management with-in RFP. The candidate must have excellent skills in communication, analysis presentation, must be detail oriented, able to multitask, prioritization, fast/aggressive learner, able to work with all levels of employees/management, able to consistently meet project deadlines.
Specific job related tasks include, but are not limited to:
1) Provide operational analytics to support better management of RFP operations with relations to process control and regulatory requirements.
a. Extracting production related information from various reporting databases / Data warehouses and perform data analysis to identify process/operations metrics trends, identify earlier indicators of potential issues, summarize finding and present information in concise format to the RFP management.
b. Providing routine process/operational control reports and/or Controls Dashboard support.
c. Develop appropriate metrics and associated reporting to support test/control analysis on new processes or procedures.
2) Provide analytics support/justification for project business cases with-in RFP.
3) Provide process improvement analysis using process modeling and simulation techniques to understand the impact of process changes by performing ‘what-if’ analysis prior actual implementation.
An ideal candidate will have a bachelor degree in data analysis, industrial engineering, operations research, computer science, mathematics, statistics or any other engineering with 7+ years for work experience. Master’s degree in the above listed fields is a plus.
· Must have work related experience in operational/data analytics and reporting using SAS. Must have experience using SAS macros and other advanced techniques.
· Must have experience in SQL using tools such as Toad, Teradata SQL Assistant etc.
· Must be able to collate from various data sources (data warehouses, different database environments) and analyze large amounts of data and summaries finding for various management levels.
· Must have proven ability to work with large-scale/complex issues and work effectively across functional and organizational lines.
· Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint).
· Experience in R/Python is a plus.
· Experience using process modeling and simulations tools is a plus.
· SAS basic and advanced certification a plus.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.