The successful candidate will possess or demonstrate the following personal and professional attributes:
· Prior investment banking experience, preferably in a Healthcare coverage role
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity
· Very strong quantitative and analytical skills (including Excel modelling and valuation work)
· Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and to develop innovative solutions
· Candidate needs to be adaptable, able to manage projects independently and be ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional and mature manner
· Outstanding ethics, integrity and judgment
· Excellent understanding of financial, legal and reputational risks facing large integrated investment banks in today's environment
· Strong intellectual curiosity
· Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
· Excellent technology skills with superior Excel and PowerPoint skills and ability to quickly learn new software applications
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.