J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Responsibilities include supporting the end users of the reporting applications and involves data sourcing activities, data validation and completeness, passing adjustments, performing reconciliations, supporting the applications enhancements through User Acceptance Testing and supporting in the Release Management
· Collaborating across geographies with multiple stakeholders for sourcing information and delivering as per the requirements
· Ensuring requisite documentation is in place covering the process and conceptual part of the activities.
· Ensuring data integrity by adhering to the internal control policies and procedures. Also, ensuring robust control checks for all the deliverables.
· Supporting in the User Acceptance Testing’s wherever applicable
· Escalating issues as needed to the appropriate team(s) and management
· Partnering with projects team through the full project life cycle (Requirements, Design, SIT testing, UAT testing, Performance testing, Regression testing and Implementation phases) of projects impacting FRI.
· Support new business initiatives/projects wherever applicable which would involve working across different teams across geographies.
· Post Graduate with 2 plus years of experience
· Graduate in any stream preferably computer applications with 4 plus years of relevant experience
· Experience in the application support/helpdesk profile is recommended
· Experience in Operations and project management preferred
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal and Project Management skills
· Knowledge of regulatory applications will be an advantage
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with business partners independently.
· Good logical, analytical skills and aptitude to work with numbers
· Proficiency in MS office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint) is required
· Candidate should be flexible with the shift timings (US timings)
Visio, SQL/ other database, Tableau skills would be an advantage
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.