J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth
management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market
throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed
income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement
products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Credit Risk Management Team is part of the Private Bank Credit Operations group. This team monitors JPM Private
Bank exposures (including loans, mortgages & derivatives) secured by financial assets, such as equities, fixed income
products and other asset types. The functions performed by this team are critical to protecting the bank from potential
Working closely with the Capital Advisors, the team is also responsible for a wide range of functions such as administration
and monitoring of PB Asia credit facilities in line with corporate credit policy, review & monitoring of credit covenants,
transaction approval and other special monitoring requirements.
- Participate in new credit product development and build new capabilities
- Develop and manage project plans and provide updates for senior management on project status, issues and benefits to
- Ensure compliance with regulations, credit policies and guidelines
- Be hands on and drive initiatives to deliver on-schedule, on-scope, to quality and on-budget
- Working closely with technology teams on increased automation
- Creation of Regulatory Reports
- Provide ad hoc report on credit exposure
- Challenge current process and propose enhancement
- Interpret basic legal credit documentation
- Work across all internal stakeholders (Ops, Credit, Risk and Legal) and other relevant J.P. Morgan lines of business (i.e.,
Investment Bank) to deliver new product solutions.
- Degree holder
- Computer skills: Excel Intermediate to expert level (VBA a plus), MS Access, Power Point and Word
- Demonstrated interest in financial markets and understanding of risk measures
- Work experience in a credit middle office or control function, or other work experience in private banking a plus
- Strong listening & analytical skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, dynamic and changing team environment is essential
- Confident and outgoing personality, able to deal directly with the senior people
- Strong solution based problem solving and analytical skills, able to add value rather than just accept the status quo
- Influence the business to transform/change current state
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.