The GTI End User Services(EUS) organization includes 4 major technology Service Towers (Workspace Services, Real Time Communications, Business Collaboration and Security & Architecture) and 44 unique core service offerings (e.g. Email, Telepresence, Mobile Apps, Unified Communications, Print Services, Virtual Workspace) impacting 250,000+ users across the JPMC organization. The User Experience & Account Management (UXAM) organization within EUS is focused on delivering an exceptional user experience on all technology services within the End User portfolio and driving a "User Centric" design practice across the service teams.
User Experience encompasses all aspects of the person’s experience with the product or service from end-to-end perspective. The EUS Business Analyst will work on the Customer Experience Journey teams leveraging the Agile methodology to improve the end-to-end experience for the 250,000+ customers of our services. They will partner closely with the lines of business to understand their user experience, where improvement opportunities exist and deliver those in the form of business feature & functionality requirements to the internal Global Technology teams to ensure we are delivering real and measurable business value. The transformation required to enable this paradigm shift in the enterprise is immense, with significant platform changes to systems that have evolved over decades.
This role will require interface with business, operations, and technology employees across the lines of business and global regions.
· Work with the lines of business, customers, and the technology development teams to describe existing business processes
· Analyze business, data, and system requirements to support the implementation of product/service’s full functionality
· Build understanding of business needs, how the products/services are built and how the data is managed and used to create functional design solutions
· Contribute to high level functional design used across all business applications based on system build and knowledge of business needs
· Execute leveraging agile methodologies to drive, accelerate, and facilitate impactful customer experience improvements
· Define methods, facilitate, and evaluate customer feedback for continuous improvement
· Document and communicate with all audiences in a way that is unambiguous and clear
· Expected to contribute to overall success of agile team and help drive solutions wherever needed
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a business analyst or equivalent role
· Good understanding of business functions with some understanding of broader business context
· Experience in methods of documenting requirements, functional design, and data analysis
· Must have a customer experience, empathic, and service oriented mindset
· Ability to think creatively in diverse areas of problem solving
· Experience on agile teams
· Curious, self-motivator and driven
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to work with small and large groups of business users
· Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Excellent team player with ability to multi-task
· Excellent with Microsoft Office tools(Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.