JPMorgan Chase strives to be a catalyst for meaningful, positive and sustainable change in communities across the globe. The Corporate Responsibility (CR) group is leveraging the power of the firm’s data, knowledge, relationships and financial capital to promote economic opportunity and mobility around the world. Our global presence and scale provide us with unique insight into these issues and the resources to identify and create solutions in conjunction with key partners globally.
CR Operations supports these efforts daily by engaging and managing the third-parties, technology platforms and applications, due diligence review and processing, payment processing and data management for all seven teams that work collectively to advance the CR mission: Global Philanthropy, Global Government Relations, Global Engagement, Sustainable Finance, the Office of Nonprofit Engagement, the JPMorgan Chase Institute and Public Affairs.
The CR Operations team is currently seeking an Associate with Vendor Management, Project Management and Operations Management skills to work globally, across Corporate Responsibility and effectively manage the day-to-day performance of CR’s key third-parties, the ongoing engagement in the Third-Party Oversight (TPO) process, and management of all CR’s third-party engagement activities.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
• Third-Party Oversight and Vendor Management: Drive effective relationships with and inspection of all vendors, consistent with the firm’s Third-Party Provider Oversight program. Execute all functions associated with onboarding, managing the vendor relationship in a steady state environment inclusive of business and performance reviews, and disengaging third-parties. Provide subject matter expertise regarding the product and service provided by the Third-Party Provider and work closely with vendors to implement technology changes to optimize efficiency and effectiveness of business processes and operations.
• Metrics and Reporting: Utilize meaningful metrics to ensure the day-to-day health of the process. Reporting is a critical contributor to the CR Operations business review preparation and Control Committee scorecards.
• Support the Deployment of Process Improvement Initiatives: Develop ideas to effect change in processing looking for efficiency and effectiveness, within approved policy/procedural guidelines and benchmarks, and complying with all quality, risk and control requirements.
• Perform Operational processes relative to Grants Administration (GA), Employee Engagement & Volunteerism (EEV) and Line of Business (LOB) Charitable Contributions: Support grant administration payment processing of all Global Philanthropy and Office of Nonprofit Engagement grants and contributions. Leverage third party vendor application for all payment processing activities and reporting. Partner with Global Philanthropy and the Office of Nonprofit Engagement to ensure accurate and expeditious processing. Liaise with LOB charitable contribution contacts for training and service activities, as needed. Support Employee Engagement & Volunteerism programs for payment processing and accurate data collection.
• Project Management & Business Analyst Support: Project management includes developing business requirements, engage in design, keep projects within scope, develop detailed project plans, prioritize, schedule, budget, evaluate, track, measure and implement all enhancements and/or integration of vendor application(s) with JPMC internal systems and platforms. Build globally consistent business requirements and action plans to execute initiatives. Lead change initiatives with the vendors crossing all aspects of CR Operations.
• Promote a Comprehensive Risk Environment: Accountability for ensuring strong, compliant and risk adverse operational processes supporting transactional control. Support the management of multiple global jurisdictions and legal entities to ensure that operational requirements are effectively executed. Support the due diligence and review process for CR activities.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.