JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. JPMC serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
As a Commercial Card Relationship Manager, you will identify, plan and implement payables strategies for client growth, product cross sell and retention. You will cultivate strong relationships with the clients in your assigned portfolio and work with internal partners to resolve product and service issues. The incumbent in this position will have demonstrated proficiency in account management and full knowledge of the product line and its applications.
The RM establishes plans for maintaining major account relationships and meeting assigned targets and goals within the portfolio, establishes and builds strong client relationships over time that allow for continuity and ongoing representation reinforced by sales support/delivery programs, and communicates to other relevant company functions/divisions. The RM participates, with other account managers and sales management, in development of sales strategies for accounts, helps identify target accounts and opportunities within the framework of the organization-wide sales strategy. The RM is responsible for maintaining satisfactory customer satisfaction levels for all accounts in assigned portfolio and monitors competitor activity in each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated.
In the role of Commercial Card (CC) Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for leading a portfolio of approximately 20-25 Commercial Bank – Middle Market (MMKT) Tier 1 (accounts with >$10MM in annual spend) commercial card clients that generate approximately $0.5B+ in annual charge volume. Your primary objectives will be to ensure client retention, growth, and success in leading through change in the commercial card business.
• Proactive development and execution of client expansion and retention strategies
• Focus on exceeding satisfaction and profitability objectives
• Build a strong internal partnership and alignment with CB CCB Banking and Treasury Services (TS) partners
• Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Relationship Management (Commercial Card industry preferred)
• Strong negotiation skills
• In-depth product knowledge in the Commercial Card industry
• In-depth product knowledge of specific JPMC payables products
• Ability to work independently with little professional guidance
• Proven client relationship skills
• Demonstrated commitment to providing an exceptional client experience with measurable results that demonstrate quality client care and the ability to proactively build relationships and trust with clients
• Demonstrated success in managing multiple client relationships concurrently
• Excellent communication skills with experience presenting to C-Level executives
• Demonstrated ability to innovate, problem solve, and develop customized solutions to client issues and challenges
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.