About Corporate and Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank combines our industry leadership and capabilities in investment banking, corporate banking and financial transaction processes to serve our institutional clients.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following:
· Invoice and expense claims processing
· Perform reconciliation activities including journal postings
· Assist on the tax reporting
· Prepare regulatory returns and financial report of the Securities branch
· Perform adhoc activities related to the aforementioned activities
Accounting / Finance background - with sound technical and business knowledge;
· Good background in Accounting field
· Able to communicate in English
· Team oriented
· Good analytical skills
· Good listening skills
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft applications particularly on MS Excel
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.