About Chase Card Services:
Chase Card Services is a key contributor to the JPMorgan Chase product platform, playing an integral role in the firm's powerful banking franchise. Today's card industry is complex, and Chase Card Services has almost 91 million open credit-card accounts and more than $136 billion in managed loans. Chase continues to innovate, launching new products and services, such as Blueprint, Chase Sapphire and Ink from Chase, and earning a market leadership position in building loyalty and reward programs. Chase also offers credit card programs with many of the world's best brands. Through its merchant acquiring business, Chase Merchant Solutions is one of the leading processors of credit card payments.
The Customer Marketing team is focused on generating innovative marketing solutions and differentiated customer experiences for millions of Chase card members across all of our portfolios. Our goal is to be at the forefront of innovation in the financial services, marketing and technology industries. In this rapidly changing consumer environment, we are constantly working to improve the JPMorgan Chase marketing playbook to increase customer loyalty and drive profitability across Card Services.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the execution and continuous improve of a redesigned Chase Card early tenure customer marketing journey. We need someone who can drive the development of marketing strategy and the execution of that strategy across a number of high-impact and high-visibility initiatives within Card Services related to deepening engagement and brand love with our existing card members. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation, coordination, execution, and communication and reporting of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate should have proven success executing and overseeing all aspects of project management and an awareness of digital and marketing innovation trends.
This role will work cross-functionally across the business to:
· Define the proper customer segmentation strategy based on demographic and behavioral factors
· Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy across critical initiatives for Card Services (identify the right touch points, messages and cadence by customer/segment)
· Lead innovation to our marketing campaigns, channels and processes
· Own campaigns from end to end – manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning, build, execution and reporting
· Ensure campaigns are executed to the highest standard, on time and on budget
· Manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan leveraging customer insights
· Deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements against key metrics across a range of campaigns and across multiple regions
· Establish metrics, track results, and report to senior leadership
· Bachelor's Degree required; Masters preferred
· 5+ years of related customer marketing experience required
· Prior experience in CRM / E-mail marketing / Retention Marketing with a track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective lifecycle marketing initiatives
· Ability to bring strategic thinking and a structured thought process to white space opportunities
· Proven problem-solving and critical thinking skills with the mindset of a change agent
· Customer centric thinking
· Proven project management skills
· Ability to influence and partner with a range of stakeholders to drive execution and strategy
· Solid analytical skills
· Strong attention to detail and project management skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.