J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago: We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
Key Responsibilities would include:-
- Ensuring BAU Execution to be best in class. Publishing of periodic metrics and tracking reasons for deviation from
agreed levels. Ensure follow up for all ageing items
- Accuracy in processing in line with SOPs with no errors
- End to End process responsibility and to be in control of End of day reports, cut-offs and critical intraday reports
- Escalate any error/exceptions on identification
- Responding to routine queries/complaints and ensuring completeness
- Audit focused in all BAU activities
- Comply with the firm's policies & SOPs
- Navigates systems proficiently and accurately
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency & implement in a controlled manner
- Exhibit effective communication with key stakeholders
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs/related check points
- Perform all work in accordance to department procedures and are within quality standards
- Exercise good judgment and degree of confidentiality
- Getting the team along to achieve common objective
- Working with seniors to achieve organization agenda
- Review and improve on productivity benchmarks on ongoing basis
- Partnering with supervisor and ensuring complete control of business
- Graduate/Post Graduate, CA/CFA/MBA
- Knowledge of KYC is essential with at least 5 years’ experience
- Must be able to work under pressure and make accurate decisions in stressful situations
- Must be able to lead, manage and motivate the teams.
- Client focused
- Good time management skills
- Control Oriented
- Proactive, positive approach
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly
- Attention to detail
- Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point, Access)
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Must be detailed oriented and analytical
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team in a fast paced production environment
- Flexibility of operating hours to include overtime, holidays, and weekend testing