• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Works effectively in a team environment while assuming individual responsibility
• Ability to formulate and articulate objective views based on professional analysis
• Able to act independently in a high volume environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced high production environment performing multiple tasks
• High level of proficiency in organizing priority setting and issues management
• Demonstrated PC aptitude and understanding of the Credit Process
• Underwriting Experience an Advantage
• Bachelor degree required; Bachelor degree in Accounting preferred
• Manila CPA Certification and prior business credit experience preferred
• Bachelor degrees in business finance or economics are acceptable with at least five years prior credit underwriting experience
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills interpersonal skills strong analytical and judgment skills and strong typing skills needed - redundant (same with first statement)
• Self motivation and ability to work independently in a fast- paced environment as well as knowledge of bank systems and loan/credit operations needed
• Results-oriented team player with a high level of proficiency in organizing priority-setting and issues management a must
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.