Working at Chase means making a real difference every day for your customers, your community and yourself. How? By putting others first, doing what’s right and creating solutions that make lives better. Build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next for you and for us. Chase, a leading provider of diverse financial services worldwide, is actively seeking team members to create lifelong engaged relationships with our customers by delivering superior service and quality with every customer interaction. Successful candidates in this vital position are flexible and problem-solvers who enjoy helping customers resolve their questions and concerns.
We have opportunities for Specialist positions in our Fraud and Customer Service groups.
Our Fraud, Claims & Disputes group ensures our customers receive the best fraud detection and protection in the industry. Whether this involves credit card, debit card, and/or deposit accounts, our operational strategies are aimed at mitigating fraud losses to the Bank and our customers.
Our Customer Service group provides exceptional customer service to our retail and credit card customers with a broad array of products and services.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for Fraud and Customer Service with the following skills:
- Take ownership of each customer while empathizing and prioritizing customer needs
- Resolve conflicts and manage customer expectations
- Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building
- Effective verbal and written communication with both external and internal customers
- Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
- Engage in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening
Problem Solving Skills
- Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
- Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency
- Conduct research as needed
- Critical thinker and ability to exercise independent judgment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
- Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Chase provides a professional and fun environment for employees so they can focus on providing great service to our customers. As part of a diverse and dynamic team, Specialists receive ongoing training and development to enrich their skills and build a career at Chase.
Formal paid training will take place dependent on the training requirements for the position and days and times of the training may vary. Specific information will be provided by the Recruiter.
Work schedules will vary. Candidates must be willing to work schedules during our operating hours, which include evenings and weekends. Specific information will be provided by the Recruiter.
Our team members are dynamic. They seek opportunities to take initiative, adjust quickly to change, have a positive attitude, and take responsibility for results. They are able to deliver a great customer experience, even when handling challenging situations by offering customers alternative solutions and enhanced products.
Minimum of one year of customer interaction or customer support experience strongly preferred, either by phone or face to face
Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
Proficiency with basic computer functions including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment strongly preferred
High School Diploma or equivalent required