International Banking is part of the Commercial Bank and focuses on business with the overseas subsidiaries of our U.S.-based Commercial Bank clients. In partnership with product partners and U.S. Parent coverage groups, the position primarily supports International Product Specialists responsible for origination and development of international business for the firm. In addition, this position interacts with our network of overseas bankers based in 11 countries outside the U.S. for both product execution and client coverage for our U.S. clients overseas.
• Support bankers, treasury management officers and product partners to generate new business with prospects or clients
• Assist International Product Specialists in the development of global cash management and liquidity solutions for customers
• Coordinate with U.S. bankers and credit underwriters to assist overseas based international bankers with execution and ongoing management of credit facilities
• Track transaction pipeline and financial reporting
• Profile companies through financial and business analysis to identify opportunities relevant to our international capabilities
• Generate pitch books and other marketing materials
• Prepare and manage client lists according to priority, business opportunity and geographic coverage
• Prepare client briefings, call memos, presentations for senior management client meetings and internal business reviews
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.