J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset and Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.8 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
Asset Management is part of the AWM line of business within JP Morgan. This position is for an Sr Analyst role in the AM Finance team, supporting the CFO reporting teams. The team is responsible for the control, reporting and analysis of financials and providing necessary information to the various GIM Channel CFO teams.
- Extraction and mining of data reports from the source MIS systems
- Producing for the senior management key weekly and month-end reports like WAR, EMR packs, Financial Summary, Performance reports etc.
- Analyzing operating results and key cost/revenue drivers (Revenues/Expenses/Flows)
- Liaisoning with CFO teams to understand business drivers
- Supporting ad hoc requests for Revenue, Flow and expense analysis and
- Ensure reports are prepared on a timely basis with a very high level of accuracy and quality through the use of reporting tools and processes
- Knowledge of Fixed Income concepts and Essbase would be a definite plus
- Ability to understand the requirements of the onshore partner and assist the team in maintaining the existing reporting procedures, tools and workflows necessary to facilitate the reporting process.
- Maintaining a very high level of competency when reviewing data and reports, and quickly identifying and rectifying both data and format issues.
- Have foresight and understanding of business terms & requirement
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and efficient manner with multiple support teams, both locally and globally.
- Support all aspects of maintenance and improvement of the Reporting processes by leveraging various Microsoft tools (like Excel & Access)
- Solid organizational skills with ability to consolidate and analyze data received from multiple clients
- Good analytical skills, eye for numbers
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.