About CIB Client Services
As the window into J.P. Morgan across our client base, the Client Service Manager acts as a single point of contact and advocate for all of their servicing requirements. The team work in partnership with clients, ensuring agreed service levels are met and future needs understood.
CIB Client Service strives to ensure that JPMorgan Chase will be a trusted advisor for a client's financial management and advancement. Our mission is to provide a world-class service experience at every client touch point and achieve quality leadership in the industry through measureable and proven service performance.'
As a service organization, we strive to be best-in-class in Client-Facing Technology, Simplicity and Standardization, Scale, Stability and Reliability and Location and People Strategy. Clients choose us because we exemplify behaviours that support our core values of Client Relationships, People, Teamwork, Ownership and Flawless Execution.
The America’s Client Service team is responsible for management of the day to day service across the Western Hemisphere. This ED/VP level position is to be part of the America’s Vanguard Client Service Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for oversight of the day to day delivery of our Custody and Fund Services with a focus on our Fund Accounting and Financial Reporting deliveries. The client demands the best service levels from JPMorgan, and is at the cutting edge of fund development. The successful candidate will be part of a team that is based in New York, Boston and Canada. The America’s Vanguard Client Service Team is part of a broader, global Client Service team that supports the client in EMEA and APAC.
Key skills and experiences
· Strong client management skills and experience in dealing with partners internally.
· Experience in dealing with complex, demanding client organizations and an ability to develop strong client relationships.
· Proven experience in delivering on commitment to clients.
· Knowledge of CIB products and exhibit an enthusiasm to develop their knowledge across Custody and Fund Services Products.
· An understanding of Regulatory regime and impact on the Funds industry.
· Able to demonstrate Industry/Business Knowledge.
· Able to demonstrate influencing skills.
· Able to demonstrate strategic thinking.
· Able to demonstrate executive management and communication experience/skills.
· Able to demonstrate and give examples of creative problem solving experience.
· Ability to adapt and demonstrate flexibility in a dynamic environment.
· Strategic thinker
· Capability to quickly grasp new products and developing new business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships
· Bachelor degree preferably in accounting, MBA/CPA, and/or FINRA Series 7 and 63 preferred
· At least 6 years of experience at an Asset Management Firm, Accounting firm, Fund Administration provider or other financial market organizations servicing clients
· An understanding of the major financial products: swaps, fixed income, equities, futures, options, currencies and fund types such as mutual funds, collective trust funds
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.