J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Consumer Banking Specialist is responsible for providing timely resolutions to our Consumer and Community Banking customer’s queries. They will connect with our customers through inbound/outbound calls regarding transactions on their accounts such as payments, loans, charges/fees, interest rates, rewards and other issues.
The Reporting & Analytics Business Process Analyst I will be responsible for the creation, automation and maintenance of reporting solutions. This position aligns under the larger Operations Delivery Management Shared Services team and will support the reporting and analytical needs of the CCB Operations Change Management and Knowledge Management Centers of Excellence.
What you'll do: As a Reporting & Analytics Business Process Analyst II, your essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Extract and translate business needs and/or problems into reporting and user tool based recommendations
- Automate existing manual reports and user tools
- Strict adherence to compliance and audit driven requirements to ensure process integrity and consistency
- Facilitate the resolution of reporting requests and inquiries through a shared mailbox or request queue
- Assist with Business Controls Management and oversight
- Analyze data to identify trends and drivers of key performance indicators
- Conduct research when needed to determine solutions to business requests or challenges
- Lead or assist in the testing or pilot of proposed solutions
- Facilitate implementation of new reporting and analytical solutions through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation
- Perform other duties as the role requires
The breadth of business processes and systems this position supports vary, so the successful candidate must be able to absorb, comprehend and simplify different processes, platforms, and requirements to facilitate the development and implementation of new reporting and analytical solutions for internal clients and senior process stakeholders across all CCB Ops functions. The qualified candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's or equivalent work experience required
- Superior verbal, written, consulting, and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical and proactive problem solving skills
- Recent experience using VBA, SQL and other applications to develop reporting solutions or analytical tools will be a plus
- Attention to detail while maintaining quality
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, while adhering to strict process and quality standards
- Discipline to work independently and within a cooperative team environment
- Skill to work on multiple tasks and projects and to meet deadlines
- The aptitude to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Access, Visio, Excel and its formulas, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint