Corporate Finance - Finance & Risk CFO Operations - Project Management - Associate - Bangalore
Finance and Risk CFO Operations is a global center of excellence providing operations support across Finance and Risk to ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of data with best-in-class toolsets.
Finance & Risk CFO Operations is a strategic component of the Finance - Risk Infrastructure and is a business operations area within Corporate Finance. We are responsible to source, control and monitor the timeliness, completeness, accuracy, reconciliation with General Ledger of all wholesale/ retail transaction and position information, for Finance and Risk Organization, which includes Regulatory Reporting, Financial reporting, Credit, Liquidity, Market, Principal Risk etc. The Program Management team will take the lead in driving the strategic initiative of creation of Finance Risk Convergence Platform and will be responsible for integrated program execution in partnership with Operations and Technology teams within Corporate Finance and Risk along with LOB teams.
Working on the Finance Risk Projects Program, responsibilities include:
· Developing partnerships with various LOB upstream suppliers of data to Liquidity/Credit/Finance (e.g., Corporate Investment Bank, Asset Wealth Management, Business Banking, etc.) to understand their business, ensure completeness, timeliness and quality of their data and coordinate changes via FRW toolsets (FRW/CF/DAC/FDW) thru the end to end environment.
· Driving end to end PLC guidance, project initiation, planning. monitoring & control, stakeholder engagement, project delivery, implementation and consistent progress reporting.
· Establishing and documenting Business Requirements on behalf of the Finance and Risk BAU operations teams.
· Coordinating with all Credit, Liquidity and Finance consumers to ensure completeness of business requirements with a clear understanding of operational issues, and resolution and ownership of issues related to on-boarding new supplies.
· Developing and managing User Acceptance Test Plans associated with the sourcing of new or enhanced data supplies for Traditional Credit products both into the strategic environment as well as into the legacy environment.
· Managing the on-boarding of new products/supplies into the Finance – Risk environment and explaining all data quality issues of your assigned project to ensure the highest level of quality.
· Coordinating with Credit, Liquidity & Finance consumer business leads on supply deliveries and managing the consumer sign-off process.
· Documenting processes and procedures for new supplies and coordinating the hand over to the Finance and Risk Operations team for that supply.
· Performing Root Cause analysis around existing data quality issues within all asset classes supported by the FRW team.
· Ensure ongoing Management reporting and program/ project level reporting on project progression and diligence in articulation of focus / concern areas at every milestone.
· Work with Control partners to ensure adherence to RACI requirements and support through Audit/ compliance reviews.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Knowledge of the Finance and Risk business or specific Wholesale Credit related products is a plus.
· Experience with the MS Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
· Working knowledge of SQL.
· Previous Business Analysis experience and experience conducting/participating in User Acceptance Testing processes.
· Demonstrated superior problem solving and decision making skills.
· Candidate must identify issues, seek solutions and gain consensus regarding resolution approach.
· Ability to take a step back, view the bigger picture, and balance strategic objectives with the need to make interim tactical choices in order to sustain progress.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills, ability to work with peer Middle Office and Technology staff as well as Front Office business contacts across Credit consumer organizations and other JPMorgan Chase lines of business.
· Previous Project Management experience and previous experience running large meetings with demonstrated success at achieving results and keeping deliverables on track.
· Demonstrated ability to focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
· Team player and adaptable to changing environment, with good interpersonal skills.
· Highly disciplined individual, self-motivated, and delivery-focused.
Qualifications - Internal
· 7+ years of program and/or project management experience required
· Strong core finance technical skills and solid understanding of finance processes, infrastructure and systems
· Strong project and process management skills
· Ability to lead and influence without having positional authority. Strong team-orientation and leadership skills.
· Experience managing across LOBs and regions.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to develop strong client relationships and gain consensus on key decisions
· Ability to communicate effectively at many levels of the organization including senior management
· Strong control orientation; analytical and problem solving; sound judgment; bachelors degree required, CPA/ CFA helpful.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.