The successful candidate:-
• must have a proven ability to think creatively, and work autonomously providing full and thorough documentation around updated code and activities
• will be able to understand the development environment quickly in order to be functional in a short period of time
• must have in-depth understanding of modern programming practices and methodologies
• must be able to mentor other members of his/her team
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a technical / IT field
• LESS CSS or SASS
• Adobe Photoshop
• Wire framing
• Responsive UI Design for Desktop, Mobile and Tablet
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Logo Design Skills
• RESTful API Design
• Node Package Manager (NPM)
• Design Patterns
• Web Components
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.