JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Global Services Operations (GSO) is responsible for service support and delivery for JPMorgan Chase's Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI). Through its Global Service Desk and Infrastructure Operations Centers, GSO provides global, coordinated diagnostic and support services, while it’s Production Assurance and Support functions leverage and execute industry-leading infrastructure management and support processes that are designed to minimize customer outages and impacts.
The Senior Technology Service Operations Lead is responsible for the day to day operations across the different functions of GSO including issues management, technology utilization & application, production awareness including ensuring all individuals, management, prioritization and escalation of any incident regardless of LOB ownership.
• Based out of Singapore, act as the senior technical manager of GSO in the region for all GSO services provided globally.
• Establish as the domain expert for GSO within the region through:
• Full and detailed knowledge of at least 3 technologies supported by GSO
• A good understanding of the services, technologies supported and provide by GSO.
• Established trusted relationship with all stakeholders and clients
• Awareness of all incidents managed within GICC (Global Incidents Command Center) including LOB’s impacted, communication plan, etc...
As the Senior GSO Lead in the region, you will work directly with all line of businesses, subject matter experts, application owners, production management, service owners, senior technology management, along with risk and control on:
· Partnership with regional peers based in the APAC region as well as Global peers to provide effective coverage of the services to all regional clients.
· Senior representation for GSO in all regional risk and regulatory forums. Participate for all Risk and Regulatory commitments that are to be delivered by the Global Service Operations teams for the region.
· Establish strong linkage with regional and global peers and teams to ensure the region is represented with a full understanding and comprehension of the global teams to deliver effective Operations support to the region.
· Overall responsibility, oversight, direction and leadership for business continuity and disaster recovery activities for GSO in region.
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.