Business Objectives :
· Adherence with the Regulatory Report to Government Bodies as required (BI, OJK, PPATK, etc.) in compliance to the policy, procedure and regulation.
· Involved in control processing in compliance to the policy, procedures and regulations.
Operations Support Specific :
· Prepare the Regulatory Report to Government Bodies as required (BI, OJK, PPATK, etc.) in compliance to the policy, procedure and regulation.
· Responsible for Nostro Reconciliation & Investigation and control processing, including counterparty set up and static data set up.
· Handle certain inquiries from internal & external customers.
· Escalate unusual issues to Manager.
· Responsible of team’s regulatory reporting as well as internal reporting such as Tax reporting, Internal MIS Reporting.
· Regularly review & update SOP to improve efficiency & control.
· Responsible for projects related to areas of work.
· Responsible for GLRS certification.
· Managing the audit request both for internal and external.
· Ensure robust control processes for all activities within the team.
· University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/ Business Administration, preferably with master degree.
· Minimum 3 - 5 years as Regulatory Reporting Staff/Control
· Thorough knowledge and experience in Treasury Operations products.
· Knowledge of relevant Central Bank regulations and Accounting
· Fluent English (oral & written)
· Managerial & Organizational experience
· Leadership & Communication Skill
· Multi tasking & time management
· PC applications (Windows Applications, VBA, etc)
· Accuracy & detail oriented
· Ability of identifying opportunities to improve operations efficiency.
· Effective delegating, planning and time management skills to meet strict deadlines and team objectives
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.