J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
We operate in more than 100 markets.
We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 66 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services through our 137,000 employees. Consumer & Community Banking Risk Management partners with each CCB sub-line of business to identify, assess, prioritize and remediate risk. Our Risk Management professionals work directly with Consumer Banking, Business Banking, Auto/Student Loan, Card and Commerce Services, Chase Wealth Management and Mortgage Banking to minimize, monitor and control the probability of risk events and mitigate the impact of risk events that do occur.
- Responsible for data structures, technology solutions that support default operations, ops analysis, and regulatory compliance. Additionally, responsible for developing analytic data sources/controls/audits for the broader data analysis community and develop/provide clear and concise documentation of the elements within the data sources.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, maintenance and completion.
- Responsible for working on analytical projects involving data investigation, data quality, data set building, researching available data and making recommendations. Work can include creating and assembling periodic and ad-hoc reports.
Position requires a strong data and analytical skill set and must execute the following objectives:
- Assemble, compile, and analyze information, and resolve errors/inconsistencies in data from source systems
- Participate in the collection, integration and analysis of data
- Advise management by assembling, interpreting and summarizing data
- Creates analysis of data to evaluate strategy, or operational performance
- Analyze mortgage banking activities for internal and external clients
- Support various special projects, ad hoc analysis and reporting initiatives
- Assemble, compile, and analyze information, and resolve errors/inconsistencies in data
- Document in a clear and concise manner all data sources developed for the OPS & Default Analytics data community
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or IT technologies
- Strong data management and people management skills
- Good communication skills; able to translate technical data into simple business presentations
3+ years SQL or PLSQL Experience
3+ years experience working in SQL Server, Oracle or Teradata environments
3+ years Reporting experience preferably within the financial services industry
3+ years Data Warehousing experience
3+ years TOAD, SQL Server or Teradata SQL Assist experience
7+ years Data Analysis or Data Quality experience SAS experience a plus
Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Self-starter, as well as the ability to work in a team environment as well as working independently