This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages BI/Analytics
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- At least 5 – 8 years of software development experience required in Business Intelligence and Analytics environment
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of work experience using BI tools (Congos, Tableau or BO, Qlikview) with extensive Delivery, design and BI architecture experience
- Nice to have - at least 1 year hands-on experience on Report building using Tableau , Qlikview or Cognos on top of Hadoop using Hive or Impala
- Nice to have – at least 6 months experience in data gathering, analysis and Data Wrangling(Trifacta, AtScale)/reporting
- Nice to have - Basic Knowledge on Predictive modelling using ‘R’
- 1-2 years of experience in building analytics on Big Data Platform
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution, you’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Out $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co., we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
©2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.