About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and financial institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $20 trillion of assets under custody and processing $5 trillion in payments every day, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity to clients and in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Global Corporate Bank
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence around the world.
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join the GCB Japan team covering local Japanese corporate clients. We are looking for a seasoned VP with the ability to help us grow our footprint and ensure the delivery of best in class service on behalf of our clients.
Key Responsibilities covered by these areas:
- Build and develop relationship with selected Corporate Banking clients in Japan.
- Development of forward looking new business and account plans for clients and the maintenance of existing business relationships.
- Responsible for Marketing in-scope Corporate & Investment Banking products (including: traditional credit product, private placements, ABS/Conduit, FX, Flow derivatives, Commodities, Treasury Services (cash & liquidity management), Securities Services, and Asset Wealth Management).
- You will be expected to drive account planning processes for Corporate Bank selected clients. Particularly focusing on the use of credit capital and balancing the firm wide priorities
- Conduct comprehensive client analysis to identify business needs that can be met with JPMorgan's broad array of corporate banking products across debt capital markets, risk management, treasury and securities services and asset management: Conversion of client analysis into concrete financial solutions
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
- Client Relationship manager with proven ability to build and develop client relationships, win new business, close transactions and develop networks, both internally and externally
- Must be able to demonstrate Credit knowledge, preferably have either been in credit or debt capital markets
- Solid knowledge of commercial banking products
- Strong commercial judgment
- Understanding of flow derivatives, FX, commodities, transaction banking and securities processing would be very helpful.
- Strong influencing skills and proven track record of managing cross cultural environments
- Strong partnership skills
- The ability to read, write and speak English and Japanese fluently is a prerequisite
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.