JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. *LI-POST
As an Executive Assistant, you will perform diverse secretarial duties and administrative functions requiring extreme confidentiality, initiative and sound decision making and coordinate efforts with other assistants supporting the CIB CAO, Data Science & Fin Tech Blockchain Team. You will rely on excellent organization skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities with timely follow through. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the department’s activities and goals. Duties also include international and domestic travel scheduling for 1 ED, 3 VPS and team with heavy calendar management, organizing internal and external client meeting. This role will be part of an admin team who will back each other up.
Please note this role will sit in Brooklyn to start and then move to 383 Madison.
• Calendar Management/ Outlook - Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; coordinate conference rooms /calls and disseminate all logistics to meeting attendees
• Client Conference Event Planning Skills – Organize, gather and enter details for upcoming client events / meetings / Town Halls / Group Management Meetings
• Travel – Coordinate domestic and international; travel arrangements (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency; prepare detailed itineraries, required travel visas/documents, and assure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers
• Expense Management – Concur. Compile and submit expense reports in a timely manner, order and maintain office supplies.
• Answer phones professionally, field phone calls, address issues or redirect as appropriate, and distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner
• Use of JPMorgan internal databases: IBID, EURC, e-Purchase, FSR +
• Distribute incoming mail and faxes, prepare and send packages via mail, messenger and federal express
• Manage requests for printing, binding of materials as needed
• Assist with overflow, special projects, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to learn procedures and proprietary systems quickly
• Concur knowledge
• Use of JPM Internet/Intranet
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and excellent telephone etiquette
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.